Third Party Suppliers
Third Party Suppliers
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways (Stripe) and other payment transaction processors (PayPal), have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies, so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Harrison Assessments International
Harrison Assessments International (HAI) software platform to provide Questionnaires and Talent Management reports for our clients in line with their needs. Harrison Assessments International are a data processor and comply with GDPR guidelines and regulations. As HAI is a global business, your Personal Information will be stored and transferred to parties located in Singapore which may have different data protection laws than your country of residence. Your data is stored on Amazon Web Services servers which are fully in compliance with all international standards and use the highest level of data security technology. To find out more please visit http://harrisonassessments.com/privacy-policy.html
Sheena Murphy Career Coaching Ltd’s use of Harrison Assessments International
Harrison Assessments International with Individuals
- For individuals who contact us for coaching and assessments. We process only the information necessary to deliver our services in line with the instructions received from our customers. To this end we process only the customer data necessary and the Personal Information provided by our customers to serve the career, ex ecutive coaching and talent management needs of our customers as agreed in our quotes, verbal and written proposals, contracts and/or statement of works.
CRM and livechat software
- Our CRM where we store contact details and information regarding our clients. It is secured using a vault password and Sheena Murphy is the only person with access to this software.
- ZohoSalesIQ is a livechat software to enable clients to ask questions via the website, customer do not have to share personal details unless they wish for a transcript of the conversation or if they request to be contacted about a specific query. We will only use the details provided for the purpose the contact is made.
Google Enterprise Suite
- Data is stored in Google Enterprise Suite/, with a 2-step security, and our Zoho CRM users use password vaults/keepers to further enhance the security of your data. Personal data is stored at our office in Co. Kilkenny.
- During the period of customer engagement any data is stored on secure encrypted hard-drives and utilising Google Drive for encrypted file sharing. We delete any unnecessary information example client notes after the service is delivered.
BookMark.com- website hosting and store
- Our website is hosted by BookMark.com. The store uses PlugNPaid.com for product widgets/purchases and the payment gateway uses Stripe. Sheena Murphy Career Coaching does not have access to credit cards numbers they are processed via Stripe payment processing.
Third Party Suppliers- v.3.0 Updated May 2020