Who we are
Sheena Murphy Career Coaching is a Career and Executive Coaching company.
We gather and process your personal information (PI) in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and laws. This privacy statement has been prepared in fulfilment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, we explain how, why, when and how long we process and keep your personal data.
What is Personal Information/ Personal Data?
Under GDPR guidance the term “personal data” means any information relating to a living person who is identified or identifiable (such a person is referred to as a “data subject”).
The personal data that we collect from you may include:
- Contact details – email, telephone number and address
- Title of employee
- Role description to enable Sheena Murphy Career Coaching to match the person against a Job Success Formula in the Harrison Assessments International platform (Complies with GDPR)
- CV, LinkedIn profiles for Career and Interview coaching
- Interview questions/notes for Interview coaching
- Email and verbal communications to deliver our services
- Additional information a client voluntarily provides during the process of delivering our services
- Through our store you will enter your credit card details, we use stripe as a payment processor through a scure plugnpaid shopping cart. All data is secure and encrypted and we do not have access to customer's credit card details.
- We will have access to your name, email and address in order for us to deliver our service. We do not offer refunds for consultancy/ career coaching services that have taken place.
- If you have a complaint about our services, please call/email Sheena Murphy and we will resolve in a mutually beneficial manner.
Where we use the information, you provide:
- Invoices for payment
- Statements of work
- Business Communication
- Delivery of our coaching and talent management services
- Email Marketing/Newsletter with your consent, it is voluntary
Why we use personal information:
- Delivery of assessment questionnaires and reports
- Delivery of coaching/ talent management programmes
- Delivery of talks, seminars and workshops
- Marketing purposes- an example would be a client testimonial
Source of Personal Data/ Personal Information
Individuals provide their personal details using our website or other social media channels to contact us or request information about specific services. We process the minimum amount of information to deliver our services and answer specific questions.
Individuals provide their details on a voluntary basis with express consent to take part in assessments and coaching programmes. They provide it to Sheena Murphy Career Coaching with express consent and in a voluntary manner at the start of a programme.
We only process data in line with services offered to our customers or specifically requested information.
Who your data will be shared with
We use carefully chosen third-party suppliers. Our data policy does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of Sheena Murphy Career Coaching’s collection and use of personal information. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be sent to the address below. Read more here
The criteria used to determine the storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After expiration of that period the corresponding data is routinely deleted. The exceptions are it is necessary for an ongoing contract or the initiation of the contract and it is not a requirement under audit accounting purposes. We do not store assessment reports beyond the end of the contract with our customers. For individuals using our services we will delete your personal information (CV, Interview information, reports) routinely within two years of the last contact made with Sheena Murphy Career Coaching. You can request deletion prior to this retention period.
Links to other websites
We provide links on our websites to interesting articles and industry news. This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site that link to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
We keep in contact with our clients by phone and through business emails during our business dealings and beyond to ensure clients are satisfied. Customers can choose from clearly laid out options if they wish to sign-up for newsletters, or new services or discounts codes on our website. We send one Happy Christmas email to our clients as part of our ongoing business relationships, you can email us to be removed from this list at any time.
Your Data Rights/ Subject Access Rights
An individual can contact Sheena Murphy Career Coaching at anytime to request what information/ if any is stored. We will add/amend and update/remove according to the Data Subjects request: Here is what we will do:
- Describe what the information is;
- Tell you why we are holding it;
- Tell you who it could be disclosed to and why; and
- Let you have a copy of the information in an excel, word format or pdf format.
Please send your request to our Data Protection Officer:
Sheena Murphy Career Coaching,
Phone: 087 9475414
Sheena Murphy Career Coaching provides ex ecutive and career coaching to clients across Ireland and Globally. Career change, CV development, Interview Coaching, Executive Coaching and Assessments. Kilkenny, Dublin, Waterford, Cork, Limerick