When choosing an Executive Coach it is advised to speak to a few coaches and get a feel for how they work with clients.
Then you can choose who is the most suitable to you and your circumstances.
We have an initial telephone conversation to explore what area you want to focus on. We discuss what is required before our initial consultation and then we meet up. Executive Coaching and Career Coaching sessions vary depending on your situation. Coaching sessions are normally 2 hours duration.
- Are you ready to take your career to the sky?
- Have you taken on a Leadership Role and feel isolated or need an external sounding board and coaching?
- Do you need a boost in confidence?
- Not sure what you want to be when you grow up?
- Are you stuck or have you been overlooked for promotions?
We offer ongoing Executive Coaching programmes for clients. This can be an opportunity to speak to a coach confidentially about your career, management issues and your personal development. Book for an introductory session to see if coaching can help you.
Assess your Leadership
Get in touch and book for our Leadership debrief. Take a 20 minute online assessment and during the debrief you will gain insight into your behavioural strengths as a Leader. You will also receive a development plan to help you improve as a Leader.